Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Giant Blueberries: Money Better Spent Elsewhere

Just a quick not as this post won't be very long and isn't of up most importance but just something I wanted to put out there. I was recently surfing on the Internet and came across a product called little giant blueberries. The product is blueberry plants that you can buy and then grow at your house in order to have tons of blueberries and save money since they are so expensive at the grocery store.

I was very intrigued by this idea because I often want blueberries but really can't stomach paying so much for such a small container of them. This intrigue got me out on a hunt to see if these plants were really any good. Unfortunately my research didn't lend hardly anything in regards to the plants ability to grow and produce blueberries except for the little giant blueberries FAQ that said your plants won't produce much if any until the 2nd or 3rd year. but I did get the idea that it would be better to purchase plants from a local store like Home Depot. The reason was that this is a typical infomercial type product where the gauge you on shipping and it ends up being a lot more expensive than advertise.

I'd say its best to do yourself a favor and save some of your money and don't get the little giant blueberries!!!!

No comments: